Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Year's Resolution (one month early)

This year I actually have a resolution I can keep: pare down my wardrobe to only things I will constantly wear and love. This means throwing out all the things that don't fit, flatter, or wow me anymore and investing in fabulous articles I can wear in all kinds of combinations. So I started early by purging my closet of all the things I no longer wear. Luckily, mi familia knows I'm addicted to fashion and I am looking forward to shopping giftcards as stocking stuffers. This means that my resolution to look more fabulous in the New Year is oh-so attainable. For now, I'm pairing the pieces I love and finding inspiration for great, versatile additions.


What did I wear today?

Mostly old pieces, or thrifted. The tank is from MaxRave, my ultimate cheapy store. The jeans are leggings on clearance from JCP. The boots are my new staples from Payless, but if you join their text-coupon club you can get 20% off your purchase! And the jacket... oh the jacket. My all-time best purchase at Plato's Closet, a franchise and you can find your local branch here. Originally from Wet Seal, and I wear it with everything.

All in all a sunny outfit to warm up the cold winter day :)

1 comment:

  1. hi there! Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my $75 Apothica giveaway! Send me an email at tiffany (at) iamstyle-ish.com and I'll fwd your info over to Apothica! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete